Saturday, February 13, 2010

Key West And Cruize Spots What Is A Good Capmground In Key West That You Can Camp On The Beach?

What is a good capmground in key west that you can camp on the beach? - key west and cruize spots

My birthday is coming and we just went camping in Orlando, FL for cousins birthday and it was great. But I want to camp on the beach, might think so in Key West. Does anyone know of a camp on the beach in Key West. If you see any other place in Florida that has a campsite on the beach know, let me know anyway. Thank you!

2 comments:

kherome said...

I do not say, but Key West does not really have many beaches. It is a beautiful area for sure, but the beaches are terrible. Algae are often stifled, and smell the rancid. The water is only a few miles from the coast, however, and there are many dive trips very little money.

Renae G said...

The best place to camp or near a beach in Bahia Honda. It takes about 40 minutes by car to Key West by clicking here. I grew up in Key West, which has always been my favorite place to go to the beach. The following link can give you more information on fees.

Post a Comment