Saturday, February 6, 2010

Something Funny To Write In The Card Something Funny To Write Inside A Card?

Something funny to write inside a card? - something funny to write in the card

I need a map to the school as a project to make and I decided to make a Christmas card and a card.On the anniversary of the birthday card, there will be a birthday cake and card chritmas a snowman, because I love the picture. I just need something creative or funny or sarcastic to write inside or outside the map.

1 comment:

Chaos said...

In the birthday card, would have a shot wrinkley like a pug puppy, and note, Smile "It could be worse!"

At Christmas, write "I will die soon" in a bubble.

Or a few sales for Christmas and the snowman, it is not, "Roy interesting! Let our carrots and let him go!" There must be a bunny holding a hairdryer.

Post a Comment