Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why Doesnt Dental Insurance Cover Root Canals Pet Insurance?

Pet insurance? - why doesnt dental insurance cover root canals

Does anyone know of a British insurance company, which is not a rip off? Since my cat of 16 years, I had the claim pay-out costs of training and their cremation fees because it seems that the company does not cover cats aged 8 years ..... .. Why do they keep taking my money? He refused to pay for dental work for my cat for six years. Thay are all scam? I told my policy now, as they get with this fraud?

2 comments:

anita s said...

, I insured my cat hotline since it was a kitten, she is now ten years. He tried to make the first request recently when I was told needed some teeth extracted and they do not cover dental care and was in the fine print, the premiums were also changed so insurance - RSPCA, which seems to cover most - expensive and the least.

lolly said...

Sainsbury's I use for my young cat, but I'm sure my mother that my 14 years in the saga. They are very good and cover most of Sainsbury's. So, if my policy consists of two short will be covered in the legend.

It would be good to ask if an older parents.

From a 21-year (again) that

Post a Comment