Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Anolon Pots What Are Anolon Non-stick Pots And Pans Made Of?

What are Anolon non-stick pots and pans made of? - anolon pots

We Anolon pots and pans and has for many years. With all that I have about the potential dangers of certain cooktops one floor and the things in the dishwasher, I have some questions about your health:

(1) Anolon Titanium (autographs coated Dupont) as safe as the stainless steel?
(2) When you burn a pot Anolon (because, for example, you forget that you water and cook in the boiling pot) if you simply recycle or dispose of the pan?
(3) Anolon says they are dishwasher safe, but many people do not consider in the dishwasher not. Are they dishwasher safe (as I suspect, as long as the use of mild detergent) or not?
(4) Other thoughts?

I am in my 40 years, and I do not think it matters much for me already, but I was 8 years old, I would like to see adequate security measures to be taken. Thank you!

1 comment:

Rab said...

Hello Stuck Anolon sounds like a variation of Teflon - things that are probably similar, but the name is a registered trademark. I would them in the dishwasher detergent can be as sour and as you know the price of pots these days are astronomical. If the coating is peeling really still in use. Hope this helps, all best.Rab

Post a Comment