Friday, January 8, 2010

Nesa Dvd I Need To Know How To Reset My Malata Dvd Home Theater To Factory Spec When I Put A Dvd In The Screen Roles?

I need to know how to reset my malata dvd home theater to factory spec when i put a dvd in the screen roles? - nesa dvd

I have my manual and want to know how do I reset my DAV-3100 Malata DVD home theater factory specifications, if I work a DVD into the TV screen and the system that I am the problem before there is a way to make the system of the remote control to restore the original specifications of this aid would be for someone who can help you, great!

I tried contacting the support bought Future Store, where I have the system so Malata handling and gave me the number to a company called NESA repairs and technical support needed to make it with Malata business Malata material rather tries to head in Mississauga, Ontario Malata Mobile phone is out of service and the website finally came into contact with Malata in the United States and said it was a model sold only in Canada and share contact, where I bought the system by e-mail me I must go where I bought the system,

Ive been done, all the major parties HELP !!!!!

1 comment:

TV guy said...

Try to go into the menu system.
Go to preferences and see if it is a reset option.
If the screen Roling with component cables, and try to pull everything to watch the video with the connection.

Post a Comment